Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell

Go down 
+2
pistolero
booiiing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThearC

ThearC

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:11 pm

yeah came out from WoW now.. sry dident look at forum last days so dident know about the game tonight. Saw ur mess on irc to late im afraid...
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 am

I can see that we got a calender but why dot you past the dates of matched in to it? then its much easyer to see when there is a match, instead of that you have to read a whoel topic just to find out when there is a match?
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 am

obliggatory instant messenger? why not all get MSN and have a big group called "CLAM" seriously...why not?

or we could try sameplace:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3633

its an addon for firefox.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 am

jakobbirk wrote:
I can see that we got a calender but why dot you past the dates of matched in to it? then its much easyer to see when there is a match, instead of that you have to read a whoel topic just to find out when there is a match?
i actually do use the calendar on the clanpage, but it has some bugs. i already sent s2kk a pm about it and posted several things in the forums, but not everything is fixed yet Sad

unfortunately, i have to add those matches as events. that's because clanmatches are 9vs9 and you have to choose 3 servers if you challenge a clan. then this clan has to accept for the match to be added to the schedule. this way, the match will be scheduled on one of the servers (which has to be an official server) and ppl we be kicked out to make room for the clans.
on the other hand, i don't even know whether this system works at all at the moment, because it uses the chatserver for several things (which is unreachable until the next patch).
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2