Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 am

because of the few teams left in coil and to speed things up, this match may happen any time, starting now.
please post, when you have time (i may not be available this sunday).

map: Eden
their roster: http://www.coilonline.org/league/index.php?l=3&s=5&mod=team&view=details&no=37&act=players
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 am

Soon a match Question
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:09 am

they proposed sunday, 19 GMT. i think that time is ok. we are looking for a server now. if i still have access and w1nter helps me with the config, we could use our old clan-server.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:58 am

booiiing wrote:
they proposed sunday, 19 GMT. i think that time is ok. we are looking for a server now. if i still have access and w1nter helps me with the config, we could use our old clan-server.

Sounds fine^^
Looking forward to it Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:24 am

sunday (today) 19 GMT is fixed! i also made sure that this is the date in the clan-scheduler.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:23 am

booiiing wrote:
sunday (today) 19 GMT is fixed! i also made sure that this is the date in the clan-scheduler.

In the SoN server both matches?

And what is the pass?^^
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:54 am

jakobbirk wrote:
booiiing wrote:

In the SoN server both matches?

And what is the pass?^^
yes.
"frogs".

edit: just talked to w1nter and we decided to supersize the match. everybody is welcome to join! if we get more than 5vs5, it will be more fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:37 am

okay and then its 21 again? Question
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:27 am

booiiing wrote:

edit: just talked to w1nter and we decided to supersize the match. everybody is welcome to join! if we get more than 5vs5, it will be more fun! Very Happy

ouaah that is a great idea alien
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth   [coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm

we won 2:0. not really according to coil-rules, but i think it was ok and i think coil will have to accept it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against SoN´s of Newerth
Page 1 of 1