Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming

Go down 
+6
jakobbirk
ThearC
pistolero
Tjuh
Numb Rain
booiiing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming Empty
PostSubject: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 pm

according to coil rules, a match can take place at any time between sunday to tuesday at the given week. that would be any time from sunday 22.03.2009 to tuesday 24.03.2009. i propose sunday-evening (21:00 CET) or tuesday evening (21:00 CET). i won't be available on monday due to my kungfu-training.

the visiting team (us) is required to contact the home-team (them) by monday, 12:00 PT (20:00 CET) or earlier. if we fail to do so, we will automatically forfeit the match.

the match has to be reported to the league by wednesday 12:00 PT.

please report here, if you want to take part in that match and when you have time.

BE FAST! you have to be in the roster one week before the match! so better get on it this weekend! (i will ask for an exception for us because we joined late, but don't rely on this!)

update: i sent my contact-information to damnit (opposing team leader), together with the preferred times i mentioned here.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

i will be available...whats CET btw? use standard time (gmt)
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm also available at any of those times.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Numb Rain wrote:
i will be available...whats CET btw? use standard time (gmt)
sorry, CET is central european time. i used it, because i thought most of our members are from that timezone. it is GMT+1, so the times would be 20:00 GMT for the match and 19:00 GMT for the reports/contact (contact was already established).

cubeboy (one of the coil-admins) is okay with ignoring the grace-time for us.
damnit also replied to my pm, stating that he will be away on that weekend and asking to delay the match for one week. his proposed date would be sunday, 29.03.2009.

edit: regarding the servers, he was fair and proposed to do the first match on eaxs' EU-server and the second one on their own US-server.

edit2: i added tjuh and numbrain to our coil-roster. you don't have to sign up there, as it seems, i can add any name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm

if possible booiiing you can add me in the roster.
29/03 is ok for me. U can propose a date and I will manage to be there. 20:00 GMT is good time.

I hope the lag will not be too exessive against an US team.

Tjuh wrote:
Btw, can u believe this guy?

http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?p=264047#post264047

never saw this player in game but the worst Karma History ever seen lol I will give him a minus if I meet him.
He should add "Not" in his buddy list Wink
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:20 am

well i love to play in COIL... but i turn 21 on the 29th Razz so i wont be playing that day.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:30 am

ThearC wrote:
well i love to play in COIL... but i turn 21 on the 29th Razz so i wont be playing that day.
that's no excuse Razz
i'm on a birthday-party on the 28th, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 am

I would like to offer you a brillant victory as birthday present !
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 pm

pistolero wrote:
I would like to offer you a brillant victory as birthday present !

well that sir would be an awesome gift... now i will be expecting a win! Or some kind of gift consisting of money if you dont come thru with ur promise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 am

Now the important question...Who are they? How good are they? Do we stand a chance? What should we do?
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 am

Numb Rain wrote:
Now the important question...Who are they? How good are they? Do we stand a chance? What should we do?

i have played against the team leader and he has a sf 230 or somthing but he playes like one with a 150 sf..so i think we can beat these guys afro

or maby not..:$ they sure have some good sf: / all on the team is around 200 sf..

BUT WE CAN BEAT THEM!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 am

i have linked their roster in the event on the clan-site. they won against the frogs, so i doubt we would win, but we still have a chance, if all of our top-players are in.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:59 pm

are Runes allowed ?
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm

have played against the team leader and he has a sf 230 or somthing but he playes like one with a 150 sf....

aha.statfags like tjuh then.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 am

pistolero wrote:
are Runes allowed ?
yes. rules are on the website. they are in engrish, though.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 am

Numb Rain wrote:
have played against the team leader and he has a sf 230 or somthing but he playes like one with a 150 sf....

aha.statfags like tjuh then.

Im getting kinda tired of ur stupid ass comments Numbrain. U know what, I think ur just a jealous zealot that only dreams of having an sf like mine. Yes i care about my sf , so fuckin what?

Enuf with the fuckin comments or u'r really piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:47 am

Quote :
Im getting kinda tired of ur stupid ass comments Numbrain.

sorry

Quote :
I think ur just a jealous zealot
I only agree with the "zealous" bit, certainly.

Quote :
that only dreams of
I don't dream of such things.

Quote :
having an sf like mine.
I thought I said that i didn't care about stats on s2forums...all i care about is winning games(and having fun in the process)

Quote :

Yes i care about my sf , so fuckin what?
No-you are allowed to care about your sf if you want to, it doesn't affect me. I just think that people care a little bit to much about sf and not enough about playing...this be just my humble opinion then.

Just tell me whats so annoying, that i am saying-i will cease if you want. king
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 am

U dont think i care about winning? I care about this clan and winning, however i also care about my sf 2. Do u think id even have my sf if i'd play like crap in games... I dont think so. Seeing my sf rise after a couple of good matches IS fun for me.

What annoys me is terms like statfag and so on. Ur making me sound like i ONLY care about my sf which is absolutely not true. Yes admit i like to farm for xp when i have the oppertunity, that dont mean im some kinda rambo always playing solo and thinking only about my sf. Just ask Booiiing and the countless matches in which he commed me. i follow the comms orders everytime.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 am

you are both right Very Happy

tjuh is indeed a farmer, admits it aaaand: you said you prefer the term statsgigolo, so that's what i'm gonna call you Razz
but on the other hand, he is no rambo. he was very valuable for defense, backup and support in many games (where i commed him, but also when i was on his or another squad). i expect the same in clanmatches Wink

but i think numbrain didn't want to attack you, after all, we are all in one clan and should be ok with each other. i think everybody here does understand this and we can openly discuss any problems, should they arise.

numbrain, me and probably also other players, however, are not too much into raising our SF. actually, i try to keep mine around 110-120, to be able to play in the squads of people like tjuh or thearc, without being promoted to officer on the next joining player. others may of course have other reasons.

and then there is the last kind of players, who are really sf-whores in my opinion. i had a game with jumjum once and although he got amazing kill-rates and a nice sf, we lost the match, because he never went back to defend or used a recall. i don't think that such people would fit into any clan.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

Well said booiiing. And I'm not mad or anything, I'm just saying, if u gotta call me something, I'd prefer the correct term -> StatGigolo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 am

I dont know if this is open discussion but as booliing said only important thing is to play as a team.
I am a kind of free soul giver (always rushing even if death certain) and I would like my teamate in general to be as generous as me.
But you feel sometime lonely dying under a Tower after rush with all your teamate watching you 50 m away.
A tower is destructible with only two motivated soldiers!

I am sure that Tjuh is not like SF whores like flomox, mr_matt, or other ppl like this. those kind of player are not interessted in team play, and only make actions for their own interest (settling in area where noob go and avoiding to meet the vet) . I think they can dont care loosing a game if they have farm enough.
If Tjuh was playing like this I would have noticed it and would not have applied to this clan.

But I am not fan of watching SF. I am not sure that the way S2 count is right. I though manytime that mine was bugged after some calculation.
How do you explain that after stoping playing 30 days ur ladder SF is still there on a high level ? Why never decreasing ?
Furthermore I think that K:D ratio is more important to level up ur SF than the real in game XP (by destroying building for ex).

now Tjuh, ThreaC, I dont want to offense you but real question is the Rune use..........Tjuh do you agree to say that ur SF is growing since you bought customised one ? I am not saying that you need only to buy some to grow your SF but this is a big factor, isnt it ?
You should just take care if we play clan match.... It would be fair to play some rune naked game against other clan.

Cheers. Good st patrick!
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Actually it's a combination of almost 9 months of intense playing and the cutomized runes yeah.
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm

tjuhs fightingskills are cheat and booiiings commskills are also cheat. point.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:35 pm

did someone succeed in watching last coil game replays ?
I dont know what to do with Eaxs data inside. the map dont want to load after unzip and rename to S2R..... someone know how to load this shit ?

http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?t=16311

I dont know if you use this, I didnt try but there is eaxs game ui mod here
http://s2howto.com/files/cat_view/23-ui-mods
can be good to try transparency....
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next