Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming

Go down 
+6
jakobbirk
ThearC
pistolero
Tjuh
Numb Rain
booiiing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 am

ATTENTION!

i just noticed that the clock was set from CET to CEST for me tonight! if you have summer-time in your country, you may have to recalculate the match-time (20:00 GMT is still fixed, but this is 22:00 CEST).
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 am

What time is that GMT+1 (too lazy to look it up)?
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 am

if you changed time to summer hours last night it is GMT + 2.

match at 22:00 for france & Germany. but dont know if neederland change time last night too too
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am

Unfortunately i will be unavailable for this match...The cable at my house has been cut off and dispite the fact that the bill was paid on saturday the incompetents at the isp fdid not reconnect it...and they dont work on sunday-yay.

Anyway, i hope you guys do good. pirat

(at nieghbours house incase you wondering)
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

we lost Sad
but it was great and fun to play! they are an awesome team.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 am

was fun to play this game and happy to have enough ppl (thx to jakobirk joining in the last minutes. cheers )

First game was painfull: we didnt reach armory stage, we loose before.
Jakobirk unwanted dicsonnection came right when they were rushing our only garrison. Dont undersood why at the end, Tjuh and/or Samse were still attacking instead of defending the base. They even build on our base gold mine after raising a sub No anyway doesnt matter because the game was already lost at time we loose the garrison.

second game was a bit better: enemy first destroy our garrison but became too confident and try to take the mine. We suceed in destroying their sub and rebuild our first mine. At this state we were in a good mood. Hanging around in mid and pushing them back. getting nexus up.
Then, they build this damn backdoor with tower on north. I think we loose the game because of not focusing on this first north garrison. We didnt have all ppl rushing on it, some of us trying to do other action on the upper enemy mine/base if I remember right. Their clever com build mid at this time when we were disarganized and rushing one by one (I know that some of us try to avoid this mid sub, but we should have done things one after the other). This is hard, but we should have wait each other at base and rushed all at once. First on north, second on mid.
Then enemy build HS, then malph, then lost.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My feeling is that we should maybe change our one officer tactic.
I think that two squads are helpfull to synchronize, de synchronize team action. Com can assign different task to them. Two SP give more chance to have still one SP alive (I didnt spawn once at SP on first game, I think they were looking for Samse to shoot his SP as soon as released).
Like this we should always wait for the squad partner (binome) before every attack. I think we all experimented that one against two or three enemies is suicide at this competive level lol!
Two group of two can do separate action and group together when needed.

Ok that was my debrief ! I Hope we get a chance to do much better !
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 am

they played with one officer at all times and almost didn't use spawn-portals until the end.
except for special attacks, they acted in split groups: one going for our main on sneaky ways, one or two going through mid (alternating at random) and the last one going the third way. of course, the officer never moved solo.

we kinda tried using a similar strategy, which even succeeded, as we forced them to some recalls Wink

however, their comm was really superior - i wonder where he got his mana from?! i was constantly de-/buffing, so i had not much mana for rezzes and even had to wait for recall some times. this way, i couldn't reveal very much or only after it was too late.

of course we tried getting a backdoor, too - but he always revealed in time and so my hidden sapling was discovered, marked and killed Sad

it would be nice to get the opinions of the other players, too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm

is there a replay afro ?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:28 am

ThearC wrote:
is there a replay afro ?
yes, but not available yet Wink
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 am

Good that you saw that they have only one officers.
they were so rushing from everywhere that I tought they were 2!

But I think it will be good to assign 2 unoffical sub squad if simultanated team actions are needed.
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3