Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming

Go down 
+6
jakobbirk
ThearC
pistolero
Tjuh
Numb Rain
booiiing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:35 pm

pistolero wrote:

Cheers. Good st patrick!
woah, totally forgot about this earlier! green st. paddy's everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:52 pm

booiiing wrote:

damnit also replied to my pm, stating that he will be away on that weekend and asking to delay the match for one week. his proposed date would be sunday, 29.03.2009.
this has been agreed upon by the admins.
news/comments and forum-thread.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Matches between ourselves   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Dont we have enough clan members to organise matches on our own for practice? Idea
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Numb Rain wrote:
Dont we have enough clan members to organise matches on our own for practice? Idea

Yeah some 5v5 practice would be really helpful for the upcoming tournements.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:21 am

match has been postponed. so we are going to have two matches in the time from 29th to 31st!

regarding training and tactics:
5 players means 1 comm and 1 squad, so only 1 officer. splitting the squad to do sneak-missions and stuff will oviously result in the splitter(s) losing the aura-buff, so you can/should train this situation on public servers.
(by not electing a commander in pregame, 2 squads will be formed, but i think our opponents would protest against this.)
we could use this weekend for training, i will setup our server with the coil-config-files then. i think we could ask the frogs to train with us?
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 am

sounds great to train a bit this WE.
if the Frog beat us we will know that it will be hard for coil turnament.... Shocked
I didnt know that u have also a server. cool !
tell me if PW needed.
bye
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Any spaces still going? I've been working my arse off and i've got enough time these next few weeks to comit... if you still need me that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hard.omgforum.net
Samse

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Hey guys I also think i can be there Very Happy can we post times +1 GMT also? because i dont know CET times :S
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 am

Samse wrote:
Hey guys I also think i can be there Very Happy can we post times +1 GMT also? because i dont know CET times :S
CET is GMT+1 Razz (central european time)
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 am

update: the played map will be Kunlunpass.
date will be sunday, 29th of march 2009, 20:00 GMT! as GBF is an US-clan, we will play one match on the coil-server (EU) and one match on their US-server.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am

Hey, im sorry that ive havent been in and played the last couple of days but im kinda busy with my homeexam and meeting friends that ivent meet for a long time ( im visiting my hometown ). As well as i am doing a map for the community ( Highground ) in the Community sponsord helping program or whatever its called bounce

And its my birthday the 29th so i wont be avalible but best of luck. U r 5 players that r reaady right ?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 am

ThearC wrote:

And its my birthday the 29th so i wont be avalible but best of luck. U r 5 players that r reaady right ?
we got 8 in the roster and i expect everybody to be available or to say otherwise in the corresponding thread.
Back to top Go down
Samse

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 am

i can play on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 am

damnit (gbf-leader) has now officially confirmed date and time.

our roster so far (green marks people who are on ts - they will be preferred!):
booiiing (commander)
samse
tjuh
numbrain
pistolero
jakobbirk
(jeffthechef?)

so we are one (two?) over the limit - which is perfectly fine in case that someone has an accident or anything and surprisingly can't play. as i have a lot experience with tjuh and recently gained some with numbrain, those two are forming the core (please don't flame/curse/affront each other, though Razz ). samse is also pretty much fixed, as he showed up on ts a few times now and i think i know his voice now. if i can find the time, i will try and watch some replays of pistolero and jakobirk to decide my preference there.
i've not decided on officer(s?) yet - i think it would be best to stick with one, else it would be the two with highest sf. (if i get elected as comm, i can choose one officer. however, if i don't request comm pregame but simply take it right after the start, the game will assign officer status automatically. i don't know if this is against any rules.)

edit: changed ts-marks Smile

Last edited by booiiing on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 pm

booiiing wrote:

our roster so far (green marks people i have seen on ts - they will be preferred!):

have you not seen me? Question
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:19 am

damn! I am not a green member confused

I will be on time tomorrow.

Dont know if Numb will be there too.
I dont care if I am not in for this game only if I have a place secured for next round against Black evil army. albino

I can set up TS (I was logged in last training but boooiing didnt noticed) but my mic is not set up. I will try again sunday.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:37 am

forgive me, both please Smile
i marked you now Very Happy

as for your match against BEA, that might probably not happen: they seem to be inactive - see other thread for details.

if numbrain doesn't show up, we are exactly five - with the bonus of having ts for all.

remember to join in time, the rules set a strict limit of 5 minutes!

i requested the EU-server, but got no reply yet. however, i think that will pass fine. i will write details (ip, pass) as soon as i get them.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 am

thx boooing for the update.
will be there on Sunday.

not cool for BEA game .... they must be afraid to play aggainst us Wink
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 am

pistolero wrote:
not cool for BEA game .... they must be afraid to play aggainst us Wink

Year king Razz
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 am

We really need a practice session today. So it's like one comm and one squad of 4 peeps. I for one will go on the defense. Accepting recalls and shit while the rest go on the offense.
Back to top Go down
Servitor

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 am

Can you sign me up as another reserve?
Back to top Go down
Samse

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:22 am

Hey guys im not home today.... ill be back home around 22.00 GMT+1 today, if you guys are still playing.... then i can practice with you... what server u playing? cheers
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: HI   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am

im not home either.. a birthdayparty : / and will first be home around 03:00 GMT+1
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 am

Sry cant play today, going out.

And sry for not playing these lasts days, been busy doing a map for the community and dont like to play with the shitty wireless that dad has in his home. But im thinking of installing S2 on my windows partition so i can get TS to work...

Will be playing again after this weekend, after i got my homeexam done and is back in my own apartment

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against GoodBatFarming   [coil] match against GoodBatFarming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

I think i might have jumped the gun on that practice session suggestion. my fuckin roomie is back and as usual he's using up all the bandwith. Ive barely been able to play today. Ill try to join a bit later Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against GoodBatFarming
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next