Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against frogs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against frogs Empty
PostSubject: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 am

because of the few teams left in coil and to speed things up, this match may happen any time, starting now.
please post, when you have time (i may not be available this sunday).

map: Eden
their roster: http://www.coilonline.org/league/index.php?l=3&s=5&mod=team&view=details&no=35&act=players
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 am

then saturday, monday, tuesday between 17:00 gmt and 19:00 gmt is most of the time okay for me.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 am

i started a thread on the coil-forums to discuss the date/time for the matches (frogs and SoN). as we are all european clans, we will probably play on the european coil-server. i suggested 19 GMT, because i think it's the best time. available days are friday to sunday and tuesday (i have to work on wednesday, thursday and monday).

please post your preferences if you have any.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 am

im in every day:)
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 am

Soon a match Question
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:09 am

no actual date yet, but it will probably happen this week.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:11 pm

i set the date to saturday, 19 GMT now
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:45 am

OK for me
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:36 am

server will be SoN's clan-server. password will be "frogs"
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:52 am

thx^^
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

it's 19:15 GMT now (even later actually) and no frog showed up. i whispered to two online frogs, but no reply. sounds like automatic win.

edit: maybe the match will be postponed. i will keep this thread updated.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:08 pm

booiiing wrote:
it's 19:15 GMT now (even later actually) and no frog showed up. i whispered to two online frogs, but no reply. sounds like automatic win.

Good and sorry i dind't show up..: / wasent abel to sneak away from the confirmation lol!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:46 am

jakobbirk wrote:
booiiing wrote:

Good and sorry i dind't show up..: / wasent abel to sneak away from the confirmation lol!
it was ok - we had 6 ppl from our clan showing up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:22 am

new date is THURSDAY! 19 gmt (that's 20 CET and 21 CEST, so if you have summertime (daylight saving time), it's 21:00)

i updated the scheduler on the clan-page to this.
Back to top Go down
darktooth

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Will try to be there on thursday again. Hope Frogs will show up this time.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:40 am

darktooth wrote:
Will try to be there on thursday again. Hope Frogs will show up this time.

they will have to! this is the match about rank 2 in the coil-spring-season! both teams have 5 wins now and if they don't show up, we get a forfeit-win, which means we would be the ones to enter the playoffs Very Happy

as for the playoffs: rank 1 is good bat farming. if they are still as good as they were when they first kicked our asses, it will be over quite fast. but we got better meanwhile and have some new and strong members. so we'll see!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:46 pm

either xiric didn't get the fact that we have a season-match and a playoff-match, or he wants to play both on the same date.
so be prepared to maybe play 2 matches tomorrow! first (season) will be on eden, second (playoff) will be on morning.

also, i'm going to ask to play without runes, because i heard they got some nasty speed-runes.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

reschedule by another week, because we got no server. hopefully we will get eaxs' next week.

new date: thursday, 2009-05-21
probably we will start at an earlier time (18 gmt), because we will play both matches (season and playoff), this means at least 4 rounds!
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:12 am

it could be that eaxs is too much involved in his racist HoN testing and will have no time to set it up for us.... dont you think? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darktooth

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Sorry but as thursday is a holiday here I wont be in town how it looks like now.
Hoped that I couid attend this match Mad
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Shit i totally forgot about this match...

What happened, did it go through?
Back to top Go down
darktooth

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Don't worry Tjuh. Match didn't go through but right now I don't know why. Looks as it was canceled/postponed.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against frogs   [coil] match against frogs Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:42 am

i don't think it'll be postponed another time (after all this was the third attempt already!).

regard those matches as cancelled and coil too Wink

hopefully the "fight for territories"-project will be more successful. as it will use official servers, at least there should be no problem with servers.
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against frogs
Page 1 of 1