Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell

Go down 
+2
pistolero
booiiing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Empty
PostSubject: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 am

soul eater have been kicked out of coil and replaced by rabid dogs of hell. so our next match will be against them.

they do not have a coil-roster online yet, however here is there clan-roster:
http://rdh.savage2clans.com/roster.php

date is still 2009-04-07.
map is still Deadlock.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 am

who is available on saturday ? I am afraid that we are not enough ppl.
If we are overnumbered i agree to not play this round as i played the first.
Bad day in the week if you guys are going to party or away for the week end! 18:00 GMT is the real hour ?
It makes 20:00 by me.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Ill be there.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:16 pm

pistolero wrote:
who is available on saturday?
saturday is no valid day for a coil-match. they can be played from sunday to tuesday.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Well i am ready Very Happy but aint the 7th a tuesday?

Im ready tuesday, saturday sounds like party day to me so cant promise anything.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:08 am

damn, u right lol

its is because of this fucking englich way of writing the date. In france wa have DD-MM-YYYY. Englander do on their own way like for driving!
I thought it was the 4th of this month.
so next match is on tuesday better for me too!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:31 pm

the RDH-team has been deleted from COIL, so the match has been deleted, too. we currently have no match scheduled for this weekend. i have asked for details on the COIL-forums.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:51 pm

wow the coil teams are really droppin like flies
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

ThearC wrote:
wow the coil teams are really droppin like flies
i think it was a mistake, because soul eaters are still listed. probably an admin just deleted the wrong team.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 am

update: seems like a technical issue on the coil-site. the match is still scheduled, however it is not listed. due to those problems, the admins granted us another week and we may play it any time till april 12th 2009.

i contacted RDH on their forums with those details and proposed to play THIS sunday (april 5th 2009) at 20:00 GMT.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 am

booiiing wrote:
update: seems like a technical issue on the coil-site. the match is still scheduled, however it is not listed. due to those problems, the admins granted us another week and we may play it any time till april 12th 2009.

i contacted RDH on their forums with those details and proposed to play THIS sunday (april 5th 2009) at 20:00 GMT.

Hmm that's too bad. I dont think i can make it then. See on that exact same date and time is the Grow Into Pro event which I signed on to. I will be participating in that event as a field instructor and maybe i hope as a nuplearner from one of the pros there.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:56 am

Tjuh wrote:

Hmm that's too bad. I dont think i can make it then. See on that exact same date and time is the Grow Into Pro event which I signed on to. I will be participating in that event as a field instructor and maybe i hope as a nuplearner from one of the pros there.
sorry, i didn't know that. of course i will try to get a different time, then. please tell me when you are available (others, too!)?
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 am

Well other than then im always available.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 am

just say a date and ill be there;)
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 am

ok, as time passes by, it narrows down possible dates.

i have to visit my parents over easter, so this means i am not available for playing from thursday evening to monday evening. (this also influences the next match which is against union francophone.)
i also can't play tonight, as i have to work.

so this leaves this tuesday, this wednesday and next tuesday as valid dates for the match (april 7th, 8th and 14th).
i would prefer to play this week, so we can use the next tuesday for the match against UF.

i will update you as soon as i know more.

edit/update: rdh seem to prefer tuesday, april 14th, because they can mobilize more people if they have more time.
so we have two matches on that date - i thus need to know when you have time to play! (i am not available for 2 or 3 hours around 14:00 GMT). i proposed 19:00 GMT, so we can play against UF around 21:00 GMT (or 17:00 GMT)?
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 am

hmmm kinda have Jujitsu training the 14th 19:40 - 21:00. But id love to be in the first game at 17:00 if thats possible
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 am

sorry, guys. i failed to show up Sad

as i already explained in the other thread, driving home took longer than expected.

did this match happen? daemon_styxx tried to contact me via pm, but only before the match, not afterwards.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 am

dont worry, i guess other ppl had same problem than you.
as far as I know no game played.

Coil sever was not viewable yesterday... who was in charge to set this up ?
maybe could you detail what to do if u are not available for a game (sever set up; PW; contact opponent team...)

it would have been easier if this shit CC panel was working....grrr.
keep us informed if it will happen.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:51 pm

pistolero wrote:

Coil sever was not viewable yesterday... who was in charge to set this up ?
maybe could you detail what to do if u are not available for a game (sever set up; PW; contact opponent team...)
those details were not yet discussed for this match.

pistolero wrote:

it would have been easier if this shit CC panel was working....grrr.
keep us informed if it will happen.
i am waiting for the new patch, too.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:57 pm

UPDATE!

because so many matches didn't happen (due to teams becoming inactive) in coil, the admins agreed on rescheduling this match!

i won't let you down this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 am

yay rematch Very Happy no worry boooing... shit happens Wink
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 am

planned date is this sunday, 9pm CEST (7pm GMT).
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm

*bump*

match scheduled in 15 minutes. going to collect you from all servers now Razz

please join TS. (i can only hear you today, but i hope that's enough)
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 pm

*bump*

need more players!

join rdh-server (US-server). pw is coil041909
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell   [coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 pm

match has been postponed again.

i really hope the new patch comes out soon - or we will need some obligatory instant-messenger for the clan Sad
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against Rabid Dogs of Hell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next