Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[coil] match against Black Evil Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

[coil] match against Black Evil Army Empty
PostSubject: [coil] match against Black Evil Army   [coil] match against Black Evil Army Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am

here is their roster:
http://www.coilonline.org/league/index.php?l=3&s=5&mod=team&view=details&no=33&act=players

the map will be morning (d'oh bugs). please read the coil-rules, as they are quite specific about this map and its bugs.

yes, this match is scheduled for next weekend, together with the postponed match against GBF. GBF will be on sunday, so i would propose to play this one on monday (either early or late, because i am away from 17:00 to 20:00 GMT) or tuesday.

edit: i contacted evilleader via mail to set up the match.

edit2: checked their roster. most of them are low-sf and low-lvl, but Powster, Cantspel, Reaper609, shardukars and SgtBobby are at least average (Powster seems to be a farmer), so watch out for them, maybe get replays of them.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Black Evil Army   [coil] match against Black Evil Army Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:33 am

update: evilleader didn't reply to my mail as of yet (it has been 3 days now). this is not exactly against the rules because they only have to contact us by monday noon (PST).
however, killertofu (coil-admin) is waiting for a response, too, and they will be kicked out of the season if they don't act by today. this would mean automatic win for us (and no match :/ )
Back to top Go down
Servitor

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Black Evil Army   [coil] match against Black Evil Army Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Now that would just suck. >.>
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [coil] match against Black Evil Army   [coil] match against Black Evil Army Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

we won this match via forfeit.
Back to top Go down

[coil] match against Black Evil Army
Page 1 of 1