Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd

Go down 
4 posters

please vote your preferred combination
16:00GMT, UK8, deadlock
[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_lcap40%[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
16:00GMT, UK8, eden
[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_lcap40%[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
16:00GMT, UK8, morning
[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_lcap20%[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
booiiing

[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Empty
PostSubject: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:54 am

elusive avengers want to challenge us to an official clan-match on friday, 2009-05-22.

please vote which time/map/server you prefer and post if you prefer a side. i prefer beast. vote ends on 2009-05-21. cancelling is allowed, so you may change your opinion.

also, official matches need 9 players!

this match will be used as a test-case for the internal clan-system to help s2mercenary tackling any bugs that might be hidden there.

edit: removed the following options because the servers don't exist any more:
18:00GMT, UK1, deadlock
18:00GMT, UK1, eden
18:00GMT, UK1, morning
20:00GMT, EU4, deadlock
20:00GMT, EU4, eden
20:00GMT, EU4, morning
so you can only vote for a map now Razz
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:14 am

Fine by me, I just dont like the fact that it is ranked. So why is this match ranked anyway?

See when we have unranked matches i can fully commit myself to winning and teamplay. But since it will be ranked i gotta worry about my stats 2 and i cant have that shit.

So i strongly urge u guys to have a unranked match. If it will remain ranked i might not be able to make it. However looking at their roster i kinda think u guys dont need me anyways to rape them Cool
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:31 am

we already discussed the matter in irc, but here for everyone else:

according to what i know (and this may well be wrong!), a ranked clanmatch is recorded into the clan-stats (wins, losses, etc), but not into the personal stats. every official (eg requested via clansite) match is a ranked match in that matter.

we are doing this mainly to test the clansite-system, the reservation-system and how it really works with stats in these matches.

that being said, i don't think we would lose the match if you farm like you do it on public servers. i am quite used to your playstyle and now how to command this Smile
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:34 am

deadlock deadlock deadlock.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:45 am

only 5 ppl voted so far! we need at least one more vote for deadlock or eden, and 4 more players! i'm going to rally you tonight and tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:43 am

ok, we will play on deadlock then.

16:00 GMT today! official clan-match!
i hope i can make it in time!
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:47 am

So that's 18:00 in teh Netherlands right?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:56 am

Tjuh wrote:
So that's 18:00 in teh Netherlands right?
it's 18:00 almost everywhere in europe, except UK Razz

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cest.html
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:34 am

i'm here, so let's do this!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:25 am

thank you to tjuh, snopparnas and butchercrew, who managed to show up!

they did an awesome job and won the match.

however, it was not quite fair because the other team showed up with 9 and thus had a spawn-queue. talking to merc to change this in future times.

you can see the results here:
http://raginghordeon.savage2clans.com/clan_stats.php

here is the replay:
http://www.savage2replays.com/match_replay.php?mid=125891

seems like stats are in fact counted into your personal stats - sorry for the misinformation Sad
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:41 am

I watched the replay and i am glad that you won !
sorry for not showing up, but this time was to early in afternoon for me.

booiiing match between 17:00GMT and 19:00GMT are much more accessible for me because close to dinner time.
I voted in the poll but there wasnt any proposal about timeshedule, only map... sorry for not reaching this one!
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:44 am

by the way snopparnas is almost going to destidute tjuh and win the "stat gigolo" award !
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:17 am

Ah ffs stats got recorded. And by the way pistolero as u can see from the replay i did join 5-10 mins later.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:34 am

i ddnt found the link for replay... not available . only stats are viewable.

I was just joking Tjuh but I guess it will be some emulation between you and snop for the SF mastering!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd   [ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:36 am

pistolero wrote:
sorry for not showing up, but this time was to early in afternoon for me.

booiiing match between 17:00GMT and 19:00GMT are much more accessible for me because close to dinner time.
I voted in the poll but there wasnt any proposal about timeshedule, only map... sorry for not reaching this one!
yeah, this was an issue with the matchmaking-system. the server-list was not up-to-date. originally we had 3 server/time-combinations to choose from, but because two of those servers didn't exist anymore, they were invalid.
Back to top Go down

[ranked match] elusive avengers on may 22nd
Page 1 of 1