Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

find members ingame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

find members ingame Empty
PostSubject: find members ingame   find members ingame Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 am

i got problems with finding you online ...
so if i want to play with some clanmates i look at the s2-page and see if some1 is playing atm or not ...
but if some1 is online i got problems to find the server on which u r playing :S
any tips or something like that which would help me ? =)
and is the ccpanel just not working on my acc or on yours, too ? because its showing the members offline all the time =/

greetz melo
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: find members ingame   find members ingame Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 am

MeloÐeath wrote:
i got problems with finding you online ...
so if i want to play with some clanmates i look at the s2-page and see if some1 is playing atm or not ...
but if some1 is online i got problems to find the server on which u r playing :S
any tips or something like that which would help me ? =)
i prefer the uk-servers, because i don't like the masses on the newerth and eu-servers. however, if on match is going on, you might find me on those, too. occassionally i join us-east to play with high ping.

MeloÐeath wrote:
and is the ccpanel just not working on my acc or on yours, too ? because its showing the members offline all the time =/
the ccpanel needs the chatserver to work properly. the chatserver is currently broken and the issue will only be fixed with the next patch (which has no ETA yet).
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

PostSubject: Re: find members ingame   find members ingame Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

ah mkay i searched you always first on uk1 etc =)
i dont like the masses of players too
more players = higher ping ... lower fps(?) -.-' it sucks if u swing and in the next time u r dead because u havent a chance to block
but anyway thanks a lot =) should be easier to find u now
if someone knows the release date of the next patch he can tell me please ^^
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: find members ingame   find members ingame Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 am

I can be found on the UK1 server, like the 26 players cap, or maybe on UK3 but lately mostly UK1
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: find members ingame   find members ingame Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:09 pm

The official thread about this bug is quite relax from S2...... updates will come maybe.

http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?t=16086

it last already since a couple of weeks pffffffff always the same with the dev Sleep
Back to top Go down

find members ingame
Page 1 of 1