Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Groet

Groet

Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Empty
PostSubject: Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)   Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 am

As the title says, what's your first impression of the players in the clan.. both ingame and on the forum, msn etc

Tjuh - Hell of a guy, your ingame skills are very nice, but you sure like ramboing Smile.. and stop spamming alot of texts Wink for example (Tjuh:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Yeah he actually did this one game))
THOUGH, I like you alot and respect you Smile

Rrryuumaaaah - Haven't seen you that much, I did play with you ingame once, but I think you were in the other team so I couldn't focus on you that much.. but you seem like a funny guy Smile

JefftheOooooh Yeeeaaah - My man, really nice and funny guy.. haven't played with you yet but longing too Wink

Cango - Great player overall, great at commanding and being on the field.. <- watch out for this guy...because.. he's right behind you... "AAH!"

Might fill in more later...MIGHT
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)   Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 am

Haha it's not like Im spamming those xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on purpose. Sometimes while playing games when the match has ended, those xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just appear there. So instead of backspacing all those x's I just pres enter. I think it's some kind of bug or something. Ive seen this many times by other people ass well.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)   Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 am

you are allowed to say whatever you like about me...i do. (evil, nasty, wasted potential etc)

Personally I don't feel threatened if what is said is true and I know that it is.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)   Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 am

Well what to say.... Ur a great player especially with the (battle)pope. From ur post/comments in the S2 forum u seem to be kinda if not very religious. I got no probs with that. Maybe u can tell us some mor ebou tur self, occupation, age etc whatevea.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)   Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Well i'm a anglican christian(since last year), so if you are expecting me to be unreasonable think again!

My occupation is BUM(ya srsly im a lazy bum right now, its terrible)

i think you can work out my age from if i say i was born in October of 88.

I am not really interested in sport other than swimming(probably because I personally find swimming easy, preference for me is to do the breaststroke) My best grades in 2005 when I took my exams was for science, but overall I got 5 c+ grades and after that was pretty much me going to college and making a big mess of things(even though I really loved my last course which I quit for some reason!-it was horticulture)
Back to top Go down

Your first impression ingame and off(Forum, msn etc)
Page 1 of 1