Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new members

Go down 
+7
ThearC
pistolero
jakobbirk
Numb Rain
Tjuh
rYuUma
booiiing
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am

please welcome our new members Yoshistune and jakobbirk Smile

i hope i get admin-rights for the forum soon or jeff returns and takes over, so they can register and post about themselves in the off-topic-thread Wink
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 am

hi ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:51 am

So yesterday Numbrain asked me if he could join our clan. I personally have no probs with him.
So what do u guys say?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:05 am

Tjuh wrote:
So yesterday Numbrain asked me if he could join our clan. I personally have no probs with him.
So what do u guys say?
great player, like to comm him Smile

edit: accepted his application. also, servitor has applied and was accepted. welcome Very Happy

edit: accepted krronos, who applied as personal healer and managed to get >100 SF with his playstyle.

edit: accepted Pistolero, who is a known veteran and wants to push in some clanwars. i think we should have enough active players for this now. also accepted Melo`Death, another german computer-game-addict.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Awesome we have some great players now!

ANyways any ideas on what to do with Flack and LaughinTear?

Flack has been offline for a long time and LT, well dunno bout LT I havent seen him in ages and dotn thing he's much of a team player.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 am

Tjuh wrote:
Awesome we have some great players now!
i hope we can get some wars going soon Smile
but i would like for the new ones to show up in the forums first, so i can know what they think about that, when they have time, etc.

Tjuh wrote:

Flack has been offline for a long time and LT, well dunno bout LT I havent seen him in ages and dotn thing he's much of a team player.
flack will be kicked as soon as possible (when the next patch comes out, chatserver should be reachable again and i can kick him via ccpanel - alternatively, jeff can kick him via clansite-admin).

iirc, LT helped founding the clan, but stopped being an active savage2-player. he just plays a match every now and then to keep his SF from going to 0. i will write him a mail and ask about his plans and if he wants to stay in the clan, i see no problem in that. i will only kick him on his request or when his sf drops below 100 and he doesn't answer to the mail i write then. however, you are an officer, too, so you may see a reason to kick him and do so (once the ccpanel works again).
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

new members Empty
PostSubject: i hope we can get some wars going soon   new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

lets invent some silly "clan-morals"...
"Just war" =)

Heres a good silly commandment "You must not murder", although I do find it quite tempting to just take someone whos standing still doing jack just for the stats, but really...what small game! whats the point?

king
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

new members Empty
PostSubject: hi   new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi all:)
sorry im a bit late out:)

And please do tell me if there comes some matches king
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

jakobbirk wrote:

i will make sure to do so! your behes are just awesome!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:12 pm

booiiing wrote:

Tjuh wrote:
i will write him a mail and ask about his plans and if he wants to stay in the clan, i see no problem in that.
he replied that he is willing to take part in clanmatches. so i see absolutely no problem with him staying in the clan. he told me to contact him via msn or phone ehrn there is a match - as i don't have msn and phone is expensive, i will just write him the dates via mail Wink
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am

Ok that settles it then.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 am

booiiing wrote:
jakobbirk wrote:

i will make sure to do so! your behes are just awesome!

thx dude Wink

A great job you have done for the clan btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm

ThearC applied, meets the requirements and has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm

A big hello to all my new clanmates.
Thanks for letting me in ! I ve just registered.
I will try my best to not disapoint you Wink and I hope we will have some fun in the upcoming clanmatches.

I get the info for the COIL event on:

Quote :
The first upcoming match is against GoodBatFarming on 2009-03-24

I will be there.... just I did not found yet how to sign up in the coil forum.
I guess we will have time to discuss this later on.

FOR THE HORDE !
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 am

pistolero wrote:
I get the info for the COIL event on:

Quote :
The first upcoming match is against GoodBatFarming on 2009-03-24

I will be there....
i added you to the roster - so far, your title is "gunslinger" until you provide me with something better Wink
(tjuh has farmer and numbrain has battlepope Razz )

pistolero wrote:
just I did not found yet how to sign up in the coil forum.
I guess we will have time to discuss this later on.
http://www.coilonline.org/league/index.php?l=3&s=5&mod=user&view=new
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:22 am

Lol... farmer, sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 am

Hey,

Well hi, hope i dont disopoint and that we can have some fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pistolero

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 am

Gunslinger.....I didnt know this terminology

Wikipedia wrote:
Gunfighter, also gunslinger, is a 20th century name, used in cinema or literature, referring to men in the American Old West who had gained a reputation as being dangerous with a gun.

I like it ! you choosed right.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 am

Samse asked if he could join our clan. Fine by me.

Btw r u (booiiing) the only one that can send clan invites or can I do that 2,
if so how do I do that then?

PS: Almost forgot... Happy Birthday Booiiing!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 am

Tjuh wrote:
Samse asked if he could join our clan. Fine by me.
i talked to him last week or something and sent him an invitation and also told him to apply. however, i neither saw an application, nor did he accept the invite. he can do so in the official forums, where he got a pm with the details.

Tjuh wrote:
Btw r u (booiiing) the only one that can send clan invites or can I do that 2,
if so how do I do that then?
every officer can accept/decline applications, invite members and all the other stuff i currently do Wink
the main tool to do this should be the ccpanel, however this is broken right now, so you need to use the clan-admin-site, which does not allow all actions (for example you can't kick members). you can find it at http://www.savage2clans.com/
just login with your savage2-account in the lower left login-box and you will get to the admin-panel. there you can submit news (public and interal/private), change the layout of our clan-site, administer the roster (within limits), recruiting, applications and invitations, schedule events, request/accept/decline matches with other clans and last but not least change the icon.
the only thing the leader can probably do that we (officers) can't do, is promoting/demoting officers and kicking people from the clan. however, officers can kick regular members (everybody who is not leader or officer) in the ccpanel ingame (once it works again).

edit: update: samse has joined.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 am

i got an application from Bloodyryss, referred by ButcherCrew.

he just reached a lvl >10 and started to play on regular servers. this made his SF drop a lot, so he is below 100 now. he had 140-170 on the beginner-servers.

butchercrew: any special reasons why i should accept this application below our requirements? else it will be declined tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 am

i played with bloodyryss sometimes he got skills in s2 ... he should be accepted
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 pm

I have 2 new recruits that wanna join our clan: Snopparnas and tsaknorris.

Any objections?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 am

Tjuh wrote:
I have 2 new recruits that wanna join our clan: Snopparnas and tsaknorris.

Any objections?
i have commed both and also played on the field against both already. they are good players and would be a valueable addition to the team.
if you keep on recruiting like this, we might soon start a 9vs9 official clanmatch Very Happy

edit: shRk has been accepted into the clan, he applied and met the requirements.
edit2: Snopparnas applied, i accepted Wink
edit3: cryogenic applied. he meets the requirements and thus was acceppted. MangOO_rian applied, but does not meet the requirements (SF and lvl) yet. i left the application on pending and wrote him about it on the official forums.
edit4: darktooth applied and was accepted, meeting the requirements. however, he has no karma from the clan yet, so go and get him!
Back to top Go down
darktooth

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am

booiiing wrote:

edit4: darktooth applied and was accepted, meeting the requirements. however, he has no karma from the clan yet, so go and get him!

Yeah please... come (try to) get me afro
Back to top Go down

new members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next