Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new members

Go down 
+7
ThearC
pistolero
jakobbirk
Numb Rain
Tjuh
rYuUma
booiiing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tjuh

new members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 am

booiiing wrote:
edit4: darktooth applied and was accepted, meeting the requirements. however, he has no karma from the clan yet, so go and get him!

Unfortunately u cant give karma to clanmembers Sad
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:23 am

I invited ScaryMonkey to join our clan and he accepted. This was b4 the whole issue with booiing btw so i hope no1 will get pissed at me.

I sent him a pm to sort out any issues btween him and boooing here on our forums.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 am

Good Tjuh for this preventive post! no problem for that we surely need to recruit for the clan. but as written by someone else we must keep a friendly spirit in this team.
I dont know about booing/scarymonkey issue but I could have had the same kind of complain regarding the newest recruits.

But I didnt warned about it because conflict in S2 community should be avoided.

I would only recommand some rules for new recruits:
- have a prime account. it will help S2 dev.
- green Karma voting history (sent and received)
- no chain wining, insult or else ( like unjustified com kicking) noticed by one of us in chat

I let you apreciate what kind of stats are required but it will be nice to respect the precedent rules.

I may also post here new recruits proposal.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 am

pistolero wrote:
Good Tjuh for this preventive post! no problem for that we surely need to recruit for the clan. but as written by someone else we must keep a friendly spirit in this team.
I dont know about booing/scarymonkey issue but I could have had the same kind of complain regarding the newest recruits.

But I didnt warned about it because conflict in S2 community should be avoided.

I would only recommand some rules for new recruits:
- have a prime account. it will help S2 dev.
- green Karma voting history (sent and received)
- no chain wining, insult or else ( like unjustified com kicking) noticed by one of us in chat

I let you apreciate what kind of stats are required but it will be nice to respect the precedent rules.
that's why i proposed having positive karma (+no negative karma) from/to other clanmembers to be a requirement, too. unfortunately, the feedback on that proposal was quite low.
as for prime-accounts: i would like to add this as a requirement, too (especially because unlimited hellbourne is *very* helpfull if you are playing on a regular basis (ie clanwars)), but there is no way i know of to check the prime-status of a given account not your own.

pistolero wrote:

I may also post here new recruits proposal.
of course! everyone is free to do so!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:50 am

Balanar has applied (referred by dodger), meets the requirements and was thus accepted into the clan.
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:30 am

hello every1!!

Well its great that i became one of the "Raging Horde on" and i hope we will have lots of fun at the clan Match ~_~
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:51 pm

well, its a bit late ...

... but hi balanar ^^
sounds like the DotA-Hero "Nightstalker"
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:10 pm

MeloÐeath wrote:
well, its a bit late ...

... but hi balanar ^^
sounds like the DotA-Hero "Nightstalker"

Yep he was my favorite char on dota so thats why i chosen this nick for me it sound kinda powerfull ;D
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:20 pm

do you still play dota?

yeah his silence is nice =)

atm necrolyte is my fav hero
...i know, he's lame
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:26 pm

MeloÐeath wrote:
do you still play dota?

yeah his silence is nice =)

atm necrolyte is my fav hero
...i know, he's lame

Well time to time i play

but atm im trying to spend all my free time at home playing savage.Im aiming for the tops ;D

all the heroes are great you just need to know how to play with them
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:32 pm

well ... your team will hate you for picking techies :p

and heroes like cm, necro, dp, tide etc. are win guarantees

hm maybe you got a bit of time to play a game with me Razz
just give me your name and i will add you to friendslist ...

well im off ... cu ingame
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:16 am

Ive only recently started to play DotA and I gotta say I like it a lot. Though Im still very nupish atm and get killed a lot, its still very much fun to play and will continue to do so.

Btw we have a new member tsaknorris! He finally accepted my invite which i sent like a month a go.
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:08 pm

u can use techies for some strats, too Wink
one of the pro clans did that.
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

yes ofc u can wp with techie! but wards or a gem ruins the whole gameplay of him =/

im surprised how many of you are playing dota ^^
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:41 am

Drizet and Hug applied. both meet all requirements (including clan-karma) and are thus accepted.
Back to top Go down
joaopaulo

PostSubject: Re: new members   new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 pm

plz invit my
Back to top Go down

new members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2