Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?

Go down 
+6
Zyrees
rYuUma
Tjuh
booiiing
Groet
ArtNutrilett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtNutrilett

What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Empty
PostSubject: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:52 pm

it would be funn to see what games you perfer to play except savage (cuase it rocks an we all know that)

i prefer.... Warcraft 3 frozen throne (when im in relaxing mode Smile ) crysis and counter-strike source.
Back to top Go down
ArtNutrilett

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 pm

should i set this topic in an other forum??? Question
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Well, I'm currently only playing s2 on my computer.. but besides that, I play and compete in ssbm(Super smash brothers melee)

Gonna write more later
Back to top Go down
ArtNutrilett

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:40 pm

ahh i have played the super smash alot with an friend...you may know him he cals himself turoox Razz
we play super smash brawl..
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:54 am

i play savage2 almost exclusively. there is a german browser-game, where i play an NPC (ds.drifting-souls.net, if you are interested), and i play ultima-online and runescape from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:10 am

I also only play S2 atm. On occasion I play Freespace2, the open source version. It's one of the best space combat-sims out there. And sometimes I also play the browsergame OGame.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

Tjuh wrote:
I also only play S2 atm. On occasion I play Freespace2, the open source version. It's one of the best space combat-sims out there. And sometimes I also play the browsergame OGame.
if you like freespace and you like space-sim-browser-games, you will LOVE drifting-souls! it's based on freespace and allows for way more complex things than ogame Very Happy (including roleplaying)

it's in german, though.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 am

looks interesting, 2 bad it's in german tho. My german is kinda limited. All i know is "Sieg Heil!" and "Heil mein Fuhrer"

XD!
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:48 am

haha i think that is what everyone who is not german can say in german Wink

when i was about 13 i played the moon project pretty pro (cuz of the much time i had [top 10]), then CS (2 years) and after that came warcraft 3 (top100 northrend[europe]). then of course WoW, 2 years of wasted time. after being sick of playin wow, i started to learn poker, with which i made a lot of money(online). then warhammer online, but that didnt bring much fun. during the times i also played command and conquer, age of empires, empire earth etc., so mostly strategy games.

now i only play savage2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Zyrees

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 am

my pc games : warcraft 3 tft -> wow ( also wasted time ) -> dota, thats the games ive played succesfully.

but i prefer to play games on ps1/ps2 as well Very Happy

breath of fire, the final fantasy party and so on, rollplaygames is my fav

but now i play s2 =)
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 am

Breath of fire series... Man good times..
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 am

I'm going through a phase of classic PC gaming (partly because i've got one of those silly netbooks and they're the only things they can run... including savage... D:)

Anyway, Civ2, Alpha Centauri, Unreal Tournament, Myth 1+2, Carmageddon, Medieval Total War, Diablo 1+2, Tropico, Caesar 3, HOMM 3+4, Starcraft, Railroad Tycoon 2, Halo, Age Of Empires 1+2 and a fat stack of N64 ROMs.

I've made it my mission to get as many as possible, and needless to say, i've probably spent more time tracking down/downloading/buggering with than i've actually spent playing, but thats not the point ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hard.omgforum.net
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 pm

am i allowed to say sonic 3 & knuckles?(on ps2) bounce
Back to top Go down
Servitor

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Mount&Blade, Hitman: Blood Money, Dark horizon, World in Conflict, Dark Star One, Ah, I also play Assassins creed, Crysis Wars, America's Army, Rainbow #whatever: Lass Vegas?, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadows of Chernobyl, Europa Barbarorum (RTW mod) and The Sims (You did not expect that).

These are the games I played in the last week.

Uhm, I got some more games I startup from time to time. The above are those I play more regularly.

Exteel (lame MMO), Infinity-Online, Infinity Combat prototype (Different game than Infinity Online), Eve-Online (Whenever I have the money), Tremulous, Age of Empires I, II, III and expansion packs. Age of Mythology: The Titans, Medieval II total war demo, Empire Total War demo. Edit: And of course, Unreal Tournament 3

Those are the games that I played in the past month.

Games that I played this past 6 months, and am not planning in de-installing any time soon: Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile, Ceasar 3, and most of all siera city builders, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. Homeworld II.

Meh, That's it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 am

I've recently started playing Neverwinter Nights again. I luv this linux RPG. Played this a while back ago b4 savage2 but i never got passed the prelude chapter. I intend to finish the game this time.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

PostSubject: Re: What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?   What other games than savage 2 do you guys play? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Meh, NWN is nothin compared to Baldurs Gate... now thats a good RPG pirat . But Knights of the old republic is also a winner.
Back to top Go down

What other games than savage 2 do you guys play?
Page 1 of 1