Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey guys !!

Go down 
+6
butchercrew
Tjuh
Jeffthechef
booiiing
Groet
rYuUma
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rYuUma

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm

hey guys whats up?
what about talking where we come from, age, job, etc?
just to know with whom we play 2gether =)

well i come from germany and im 21 years old. live near
hamburg and go to university there!
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:13 am

Great idea though we should like make a "Introduce yourself here" instead of just "hey guys" xD

Anywho

My real name is Dante, I'm 17 years old and live in Sweden(Stockholm)

Been playing s1 really long, trained with the best and then just stopped playing don't really know why..
Then I applied for s2 beta testing played that until that BS you can't lvl without paying and such came..

A really good player overall, I get situations and like orders, or atleast if they are sane.. though insane orders are fun too Very Happy

Besides that, Glad to be in.. Oh btw, I don't have a mic =/
Back to top Go down
booiiing

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 am

hi all Smile

my name's patric, i'm 23 and from germany, too. i live in stuttgart and study engineering cybernetics there.
groet: you should get a mic - voip is so much better than typing Wink a cheap one (2€) will do Very Happy

i started playing savage 1 when a friend of mine got a copy of it with his new graphics-card. shortly after that, the keyservers were shut down and so i played for some time.
i applied for savage 2 beta and got to play it in the end, and as i am on linux, i played the windows-beta in wine, which probably uncovered some bugs in both Very Happy
after the linux-client came out, i played my 8 free hours and the free weekends. i finally bought it on a $10-weekend.

i never really managed to master the old melee, my SF was stuck around 95 with it, so i went for comm quite often. i like the new melee and my SF went up a lot. i think it will go up even more if i tweak my settings further. i refuse to farm, though.
i still like the comm-position a lot, but i also like to play on the field. as an officer, i use orders a lot and have had some great squads that followed closely on public servers already. i also help newbe-comms from the field where i can by giving them hints and a strategy. when i am comm, you will get your ass buffed, that's a promise Very Happy buffs are either on cooldown or waiting for mana all the time Wink
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

sry my english is rusted over the years haha ^^ nice to see another german, but main language will be english i think =)
swedish players are pro in every game eh Very Happy
i forgot to tell u what i study, its economics (for the german one, not BWL haha^^)

i played savage 1 only on LANs and play savage2 two weeks, learning fast. i hope jeff will post some tips here in the forum so i can learn a bit more hehe Smile i think my main part is killing people (raping bodies Razz) and command. doing as a builder is fun, too. im also able to teamwork, i follow commands and know that supporter of the oppenents must die first. and now i dont know what to write next :p

a friend of mine will join our clan soon. a supporter =D

we'll see us raping bodies !
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:49 am

I'm a fast typer so don't worry Wink, I will be able to listen to you guys, and type whenever I want to get something out.. That will surely be enough for now, I will probably get a mic later on
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 am

First of all, I'm neither called jeff or a chef.

Well, i'm a 15 year old kid from the UK called Felix, who (among other things) writes screenplays and just the other type of plays with a group of close friends, then turn them into films. Theres no fixed roles in it, so most of the time i'll be writing, producing, directing, editing and indeed starring in them.

Right now though, im getting more into the writing side than anything else...

But anyway, after my birth and first 12 years or so i played savage 1 (quite badly though) and got savage 2 shortly after it became free, and then well, made a clan, made a forum for said clan, and then posted a reply in the 'introduc yourself thread'. Really, my whole life was just leading up to this point

I'm also an ex WoW addict, and i've noticed quite a few other people are...
Back to top Go down
http://hard.omgforum.net
Tjuh

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 am

I'm Tjuh as y'all know, my first name is Ramon (but don't tell no1) and I live in Groningen, Nederland. I'm a 3rd year Bio-Informatics student at the local college. I started way back in the summer with S1. Played that non-stop for bout a week till I found S2. After that I was instantly hooked to it. It was the first game ever I actually paid for back when it was 30 bucks. I especially was a major supporter of the old melee. which was just AWESOME. Tho at that time there weren't as many players as now I could always find a server to play one and I kinda liked the low playerbase. Unfortunately the S2 devs thought otherwise and imo fucked up the whole game. However after playing the new melee I've kinda gotten used to it, tho I still don't like it. The games r so hectic now with dozens of peeps playing in one server and I find myself getting gangraped and killed by nups a lot. And now I've run out of stuff to write so this was my basic introduction if u will.
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 am

can u explain me the old melee in savage1? i cant remember...
main differences etc.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 am

i think he was talking of the old melee in savage 2, which was RPS or QA-B-INT Wink
Back to top Go down
butchercrew

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:15 am

So I guess its about time for another "hey guys"

To introduce myself:

My real name is Christian. I'm actually german but I live in the netherlands since I studied and gratuaded here in fine arts half a year ago. Right now im just working to pay my bills, but hopefully will get a start on my careere as an artist, which is tough as you can imagine.
Another great occupation of mine besides art is music: Hardcore, Punk, Metal, singer and songwriter, Western/american roots influences Very Happy, Folk, Jazz, Electro, Independent. Seems like a wide spread field, but all those styles have a link somehow.
From what I see now, I'm the oldest member right now Razz. You can call me grampa on the field as well :O.
I've been playing savage 1 from the close beginning and went by the name "Feanor" and was in the "EVO" clan. Someone actually showed me sav 1, and u might also know him from sav 2: loopmode. So I know him in real life. I Played sav 2 from the beginning as well, so I also have to get used to the flood of new players. Sometimes its nice, because you can pwn a bit, but then again its a real pain in the a**, because of the lack of expirience of your teammates: you know, commanding sux, because noone does what u say and tactic is an unknown word in the team...
So let's see how this one turns out and lets have fun in this clan!

Greetz,

Butch
Back to top Go down
butchercrew

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am

Jeffthechef wrote:
First of all, I'm neither called jeff or a chef.

Well, i'm a 15 year old kid from the UK called Felix, who (among other things) writes screenplays and just the other type of plays with a group of close friends, then turn them into films. Theres no fixed roles in it, so most of the time i'll be writing, producing, directing, editing and indeed starring in them.

Right now though, im getting more into the writing side than anything else...

But anyway, after my birth and first 12 years or so i played savage 1 (quite badly though) and got savage 2 shortly after it became free, and then well, made a clan, made a forum for said clan, and then posted a reply in the 'introduc yourself thread'. Really, my whole life was just leading up to this point

I'm also an ex WoW addict, and i've noticed quite a few other people are...

Wow, nice that you do scripts allready and also produce them right away. Keep it up! Ever thought of turning that in a profession later on? Since you find it worhty enough to tell it on a introduction, I'd get the impression, that you are really into it.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

now it's my part

hi
i'm nils, 16 years old and i come from berlin in germany
i'm a student of the 10th grade at the albert-einstein-gymnasium
my favourite hobbies are music (especialy melodic death metal -> melodeath :p), sports and gaming
atm i'm spending alot of time in S2, because i love this game and i'm getting annoyed about WoW, CS, C&C etc ... but i'm still spending sometime in my warcraft3/dota- clan for some rounds of dota
i played the demo of s2 for 1 year but weren't able to buy it for 30 bucks so i stopped playing, but when i heard from a friend that s2 was getting free i started playing again
for 1 weak i found a way to buy this great game and now i'm getting skilled more and more

that was the story about me

greetz melo

ps: i hope the ccpanel will work again
Back to top Go down
pistolero

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm

So thats my turn!
26 years old, from France. Thanks to you Butcher I dont feel like a gran PA! I am working also to to pay my bills in airplane industry as system engineer (graduated in 2006)
I get addicted to sav1 when working and living in germany.
I stop my addiction to sav1 by buying sav2 in the first month release. but untill now i didnt found any multiplayer game like this one, not totally FPS or based on xp like all mmo (eg Wow). So i still enjoy playing S2 because of the teamplay aspect.
since 2008 I work now in my hometown Toulouse.

I was before in carebear clan with loopmode, goblin, monoon, but the clan split several monthes ago.
then I was in Numbrain clan (sorry i dont remember the name! only the peace siglum) but this clan didnt grown as excepted and split also.
So good to meet here again our Numb religious preacher !
I hope we will succed in something with this clan.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 am

oooh yes. I dont know if i can preach though. I can tell you and you can listen. Let me just say that i am certain of the existance of god to within 95%(scientific certainty-eg not 100%)

To me that is self-evident, what i really prefer to have answered is Whom is god? Because that is very relevant. Is god really so specific as Christianity demands? god above, god beside and god within. Or is god just ONE, rather than one tri-unity(still one somehow!)

Anyway im sure i am boring you. enjoy. king
Back to top Go down
booiiing

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 am

Numb Rain wrote:

To me that is self-evident, what i really prefer to have answered is Whom is god?
i used to believe in the protestant christian god, too. however, in the recent years, i started to change my belief into something more general, accepting that there is a higher power, but not being specific about its incarnation.
Back to top Go down
pistolero

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 am

hé hé, here come the ideologic thread. Numbrain you have done enough on the S2 official forum Razz

I agree with booiiing, I believe that this high power is called also God, El, YHWH, Allah... and common for all religion.
Only distinction is beetween monotheism and polytheism.

I am traditionally from catholic church but I dont believe in this dogme.
Religion is for me individual and its conception can change from one person to another.

tri unity concept is catholic, no ? it doesnt exist in protestant church ?
tri unity is : god, son and spiritus sancti (last is not recognize by protestant, isnt it ?)
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Sooooo, im 21 ( in a few days ), my name is Anders.

I from Stockholm, Sweden. But right now im in Karlskrona, tiny tiny city, its so tiny that the pizza places are closed on a sunday... thats just... not ok. Im here because i study spatial planning ( city architecture ).

I havent been playing Savage for... hehe, so long. But i played alot of Battlefield 2 in a clan back in the days, but quit because it wasent really balanced for shit. But I love the whole Savage 2 gameplay, and are longing for some clan action. I spend my free time in the gym and other body activites like running and jiujitsu. And ofcourse friends and university activites like partys n stuff.

And yeah, im got a dirty mouth and im addicted to coffee afro
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 am

but not Anders Friden, i guess? Smile
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: @pistolero   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:12 am

tri unity is : god, son and spiritus sancti (last is not recognize by protestant, isnt it ?)

I wouldn't know not being a protestant.

Quote :
i used to believe in the protestant christian god, too. however, in the recent years, i started to change my belief into something more general, accepting that there is a higher power, but not being specific about its incarnation.

Now i would rather speculate on the spiritual nature of human beings rather than on the nature of god, lets try not to box god with our own limited imaginations shalt we?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 am

Numb Rain wrote:
lets try not to box god with our own limited imaginations shalt we?
that's what i meant.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 pm

rYuUma wrote:
but not Anders Friden, i guess? Smile

No sry Very Happy , Årman pirat
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 pm

booiiing wrote:
Numb Rain wrote:
lets try not to box god with our own limited imaginations shalt we?
that's what i meant.

ooh...but I do not believe that Christianity is a man made creation, i feel that i have the arrogant right to say that Jesus is THE way, THE life, THE truth. Sorry if you disagree this is just the way I feel and I am too wilful to be changed.

Anyway lets just lay off the sbuject for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
booiiing

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:08 am

Numb Rain wrote:

ooh...but I do not believe that Christianity is a man made creation, i feel that i have the arrogant right to say that Jesus is THE way, THE life, THE truth. Sorry if you disagree this is just the way I feel and I am too wilful to be changed.

Anyway lets just lay off the sbuject for now. Smile
uhm, sure. imho, anybody is free to believe anything - as long as they grant me this right, too Wink
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

hey guys !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys !!   hey guys !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 am

Yes you are free to believe what you want-true Christianity is a religion that proposes and not imposes. But the fact is, I believe there is absolutes of truth and I am almost certain that Jesus is Lord(that this statement must be true is what I am certain of)
Back to top Go down

hey guys !!
Page 1 of 1