Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing

Go down 
+96
maz
Zajek
lolikpower
bonzer
Loki
BeeRka
agrezzor15
MeloÐeath
Visart
edd1e.
Notahero
nevajno21
leksuz71
PanZ
DeaD13
Nik_III
careless
Exerus
xTRUPx
xXxDestinyxXx
snickers
gr8t
pro100son1k
SPole
Hrum)
Sempl
monki
Impos
Unrealka
AllReadyPlay
Nayon
Suslik
samovich
delfin
Cat
SetuP
gRuzZ
Vigoss
Migel
LifeHatesMe
Miackulp
Tallar
hi2u
demonbrain
gwyn
C@NCEL
P1rat
Dizzikk
dudolit
icen1ce
redq
LIFTER
klif
Fr1Ze
derGraf
Veim
Dazzle
reallyjust
Nemfis
temeg
ste4k
barkas
alexsnow2007
Zeolite
unaffable
GerA
mor0z
biosergey
JustKeepSilent
Golden_Eagle
Fu(kKkiR
omg
Wealldie
Single
KiloFF
DkDAN
mytb
fsQ321
Dokinzo
gadpaw
Dotalove12
Diajelovic
ak47ex
perf1k
WTFis
Shine-
n00bkuh
T!m0Xa
CanceR.
Paven!
dodger
balanar
pistolero
darktooth
Tjuh
booiiing
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
snickers

snickers

Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 am

nice new dota.
run old doty there please) bounce
Back to top Go down
xXxDestinyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 am

Hello!!! I play in Dota already 4 years Shocked My command won the pair of championships.As a leader of clan I would very like to play in Heroes of Newerth and share the impressions with the teammates.
I be thankful if someone will be able to deport me beta key bounce
or share his account - yurasya007@gmail.com
HL&HF ALL Smile
Back to top Go down
snickers

snickers

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 am

plz send me a invitation
snickers1fullon@gmail.com
i will make me very happy
Back to top Go down
gr8t

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 am

snickers wrote:

i will make me very happy
trolololo Laughing
Back to top Go down
xTRUPx

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 am

Hello!
Please, give me a key
My mail is: trupcs@yndex.ru
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Exerus

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 am

I play in Dota already 5+ years
Wish to try that new game
Exerus2004@mail.ru
Back to top Go down
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 am

booiiing wrote:
ok, obviously someone posted a link to our forum on some dota-forum or something.

i still have keys. however, i will only give them out under one condition:

IF YOU GET A NEW INVITE, INVITE PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD FIRST!
everyone who is ok with this condition shall edit his or her post to show it.
also, if you recieved a key, be sure to edit your post so we don't waste keys.

balanar wrote:
Well ppl what can i say.We dont really care how long you did play dota or how much you want to play HoN and obliviously if we will have some invitations it will be our top priority to give it to our clan members.

Because i think this thread became just an ordinary spam section. Some of you ppl even spawn few posts which is unnecessary.

@ Dota players, consider open a Savage2 account. HARD clan is as first an S2 clan, and we can not offer you so much invites as requested.
Our preference is to share it within S2 community. So there will be some preferences for players who have an S2 account:
http://www.savage2.com/en/main.php

Give it a try. this game is awesome. (for sure not Dota gameplay but really team oriented...)
It will be nice to see some chain reaction as written by booiiing: if some of you get one invite here, share some in this thread.
Spamming will for sure make us more uncomfortable to provide new ones.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
careless

PostSubject: :O   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 am

Guuuuuuuys, give please a key... bounce I very much wish to test!!! What a Face I already love this game!!! :DDD plzzzzzzzzz Sad

pharmasist@mail.ru

Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 am

pistolero wrote:
booiiing wrote:
ok, obviously someone posted a link to our forum on some dota-forum or something.

i still have keys. however, i will only give them out under one condition:

IF YOU GET A NEW INVITE, INVITE PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD FIRST!
also, if you recieved a key, be sure to edit your post so we don't waste keys.

balanar wrote:
Well ppl what can i say.We dont really care how long you did play dota or how much you want to play HoN and obliviously if we will have some invitations it will be our top priority to give it to our clan members.

Because i think this thread became just an ordinary spam section. Some of you ppl even spawn few posts which is unnecessary.

@ Dota players, consider open a Savage2 account. HARD clan is as first an S2 clan, and we can not offer you so much invites as requested.
Our preference is to share it within S2 community. So there will be some preferences for players who have an S2 account:
http://www.savage2.com/en/main.php

Give it a try. this game is awesome. (for sure not Dota gameplay but really team oriented...)
It will be nice to see some chain reaction as written by booiiing: if some of you get one invite here, share some in this thread.
Spamming will for sure make us more uncomfortable to provide new ones.

cheers.

Pisto i think its useless even saying this i think we need to make our forum more private if this wont stop ~_~
Back to top Go down
Nik_III

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 am

Pls send me a invitation. Mail: nik_troika@mail.ru
Back to top Go down
DeaD13

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 am

Hello Smile
give me a key please,i wanna be beta tester too Smile
my mail dead123h@mail.ru
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
PanZ

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am

Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

DeaD13 wrote:
Hello Smile
give me a key please,i wanna be beta tester too Smile
my mail dead123h@mail.ru
thanks Smile

5 $ and ill send you!
Back to top Go down
leksuz71

PostSubject: PLZ!   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 am

send me key to mail : leksuz_71@mail.ru

plz!plz!
Back to top Go down
Nayon

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

lol stupid jerks, can u actually read some posts neither post :GIVE ME PLZ KEY:.
Back to top Go down
leksuz71

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 am

So... HON... Its incredible, amazing. I was thinking a lot about another platform fo Dota. Finally, it came. Lots of new features i knew from my friends - one can join the game aftre disconnect, amazing grafics, similarity with dota's gameplay, great interface, well-made "battle-net", easy to config buttons for skills and many other features. Hope, that HON is the future of Dota. Being a serious dota player, i'd like to see HON as a cybersport game. And if i can help HON's creater with their beta-testing i would do it. Maybe its to late to join the testing, but if someone could present me the key for beta-testing, it would be great.

send to leksuz_71@mail.ru
Back to top Go down
nevajno21

PostSubject: key   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Any1 got a key to spare for me?

My mail is: yurafagi@mail.ru

yurafagi@mail.ru: invitation sent.
Back to top Go down
Notahero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey there,

got an invitation for HoN about 4 hours ago. How long does it take to actually receive that invite, because i haven't got it yet.
Back to top Go down
edd1e.

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:19 pm

hi!
i play DotA 5 years... send me key pls Losik666@yandex.ru

plssss
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Notahero wrote:
Hey there,

got an invitation for HoN about 4 hours ago. How long does it take to actually receive that invite, because i haven't got it yet.

1 week i think.

Btw and i do have 3 invitations haha what shall i do ~_~ okey lets start from 5 dollars who will offer more?!!@_@
Back to top Go down
Notahero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm

balanar wrote:
1 week i think.

Seriously, that long? Sad
Back to top Go down
dodger

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

is these all ppl from our guild? or just some randoms faggots leeching teh invites? :<
Back to top Go down
balanar

balanar

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

dodger wrote:
is these all ppl from our guild? or just some randoms faggots leeching teh invites? :<

Randoms.But i see that they dont understand the we are just a clan not a company which gives away beta keys ;D
Back to top Go down
Fu(kKkiR

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Fu(kKkiR wrote:
plz give me key, I will be very glad.
fuckkkir@mail.ru

"ps: "IF YOU GET A NEW INVITE, INVITE PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD FIRST!
also, if you recieved a key, be sure to edit your post so we don't waste keys""

Ok, it's a good idea.

The client of game has established, 3 day I try to receive a key... Please help!!! I will be very very happy!!
Back to top Go down
biosergey

biosergey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing   Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 am

Please give me 1 key. This game really intrigue for me as it must be a masterpiece !!!!) bounce bounce Surprised
me ma.
My mail bio29s@mail.ru!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

Heroes of Newerth - Beta Testing
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next