Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

practices-thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 am

so we should practice our clan-tactics, voices, etc a bit, huh?
i think the best time to do this would be this sunday, 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) on thearc's brother's server, as i probably won't have time to setup our server until then i will ask the frogs if they are interested, else we will train against ourselves.

everybody should also join teamspeak for the practice! there will be dedicated channels for the teams. remember that the ip changed, it is now: 85.214.152.92:2007, i will update the ts-viewer when i have time.

(i don't have time today, because i have to prepare and conduct my birthday-party Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 am

booiiing wrote:
so we should practice our clan-tactics, voices, etc a bit, huh?
i think the best time to do this would be this sunday, 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) on thearc's brother's server, as i probably won't have time to setup our server until then i will ask the frogs if they are interested, else we will train against ourselves.

everybody should also join teamspeak for the practice! there will be dedicated channels for the teams. remember that the ip changed, it is now: 85.214.152.92:2007, i will update the ts-viewer when i have time.

(i don't have time today, because i have to prepare and conduct my birthday-party Very Happy )

Excauses, we can celebrate you ingame bounce ... but 20:00 GMT that is london time right, so GMT+1 means that practice is starting 21:00?

Anyway, i might be like 15-30 min late because im going to see watchmen and its ends 20:45.

But i am totally in!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 am

ThearC wrote:

Excauses, we can celebrate you ingame bounce
not the 25 other people i invited to bbq tonight Razz

ThearC wrote:
... but 20:00 GMT that is london time right, so GMT+1 means that practice is starting 21:00?
Anyway, i might be like 15-30 min late because im going to see watchmen and its ends 20:45.
But i am totally in!
your calculation is correct.
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:49 am

Do you mind, but I think it would really help if we provide some friendly constructive criticism towards each other while we practice.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 am

Numb Rain wrote:
Do you mind, but I think it would really help if we provide some friendly constructive criticism towards each other while we practice.
of course! i always thought this would come naturally as it is one of the most important points about practicing at all?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 am

rabid dogs of hell would be willing to join our training.
their forum is at: http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 am

Ok, ive just talked to my brother n hes now setting up the server according to COIL settings

And the pass is: HARD

Servern name: Ferrat Test server

Cya at nine ( or maybe like 10 or 15 min after nine for me since im gonna see WATCHMEN! cheers )
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm

i love the film ^^
but the end is strange >.<
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey, so that practice was pretty useless to be honest... but it showed some progress.

First off nice that so many from the clan came, thats always a good sign. Im sry that the server wasent great, but i now heard that my brother was ( ofcourse, i hate being at my moms place... i love my own apartment ) downloading a thing.

But to next time we really need a opponent or 10 clanmembers ( r we 10 active? ) and / or structure the training a bit better, like meeting in the middle and do attack rutin drills, lame but good 2v2 and 3v3 training.

So what do u guys think?

Booiiing got some connection to other clans for scheduling some 5v5 clan practice?
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:30 pm

And yeah, TS dosent work for me :S
Back to top Go down
booiiing

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 am

ThearC wrote:
Hey, so that practice was pretty useless to be honest... but it showed some progress.
i don't think it was useless at all. it showed that we have quite some active members, who were willing to practice. we were 6 (7 if you count numbrain, who disconnected because of bad connection), and most of them (all except ryuuma) are in the coil-roster, so i think we should have no problems in getting enough ppl for the coil-matches (by the way: the roster is locked now for next weekend, everybody who joins from now on may only play on later weekends).
i think the best thing was, that samse, ryuuma and me were on teamspeak and in one team - it improved our cooperation a lot.

ThearC wrote:

First off nice that so many from the clan came, thats always a good sign. Im sry that the server wasent great, but i now heard that my brother was ( ofcourse, i hate being at my moms place... i love my own apartment ) downloading a thing.
the connection to the server was quite awfull all the time. maybe your brother would like to help me configure our other server properly? i would give him shell-access for that (of course restricted user, not root).

ThearC wrote:

But to next time we really need a opponent or 10 clanmembers ( r we 10 active? ) and / or structure the training a bit better, like meeting in the middle and do attack rutin drills, lame but good 2v2 and 3v3 training.
i think we had quite some nice 2vs2 there Smile

ThearC wrote:

Booiiing got some connection to other clans for scheduling some 5v5 clan practice?
well, i posted on the official forums and so far only rdh replied. son were one of our partners in former times, i think we can re-activate this relationship. however, both want things to be discussed in their own forums, so i will have to act as a communication-pipeline Razz

ThearC wrote:

And yeah, TS dosent work for me :S
please: all try and get TS to work! remember that we have a new IP: 85.214.152.92:2007
it really helps a lot!
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 am

next time ill play fighter;) comming is not my world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

practices-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: practices-thread   practices-thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Really have tried to make TS work, but mac and teamspeak dont get along... atleast not after 10.3, and i got 10.5 :S

And again sry for the lagg, i wanna give it another try sometime when my brother aint dl:ing savage 1.5 client while we play... i hate being away from my own place.

But as u said, really glad that so many turned out, shows that we have quite a gang thats active
Back to top Go down

practices-thread
Page 1 of 1