Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+3
booiiing
Tjuh
Jeffthechef
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
booiiing

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:30 am

the ip of the teamspeak-server changed. it moved from a vserver to a root-server.

NEW TEAMSPEAK IP: 85.214.100.203:2007
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 am

So what kinda mic do u guys recommend?

bluetooth/USB whatever?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 am

Tjuh wrote:
So what kinda mic do u guys recommend?

bluetooth/USB whatever?
i have a cheap "plug into soundcard" microphone (separated from my phones, so not even a headset), which i got for free some years ago. it's fine and has fit all my non-professional needs so far.

i want to get a bluetooth-headset, soon, though. i think it'll be nokias BH-103, because it is stereo and can be used with mobiles (i plan on getting a new mobile, too. after i tried several vendors now, i will finally be getting a nokia.). to use it with my pc, i will probably get the usb-bluetooth-adapter from kensington. it's really small and they usually make good hardware. but i will probably have to wait for oss4 (my linux-sound-driver) to fully support usb/bluetooth sound-devices Sad
Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raging Horde On :: Our forums (What else?) :: Check or else (Dates, Times, Important Stuff)-
Jump to: