Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+3
booiiing
Tjuh
Jeffthechef
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 pm

If you're here, you probably know what this is all about. If you don't... then i guess you'll never know elephant
Back to top Go down
http://hard.omgforum.net
Tjuh

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:15 am

Awesome!!! Our own forums.

nice going booiiing > kudos!
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 am

jeff checked out the forums Very Happy

i checked out a free TS-server: 62.75.178.134:2004
it will get a password as soon as we have a non-public area in this forum and i am able to post there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 am

Heey, it was me who made this forum D:

Anyway, if you PM me the password i can send it to your email, as private as can be Cool

I'm trying to get our first clan match sorted for this sunday, is everyone free that day?
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:09 am

The 11th?, I'm pretty sure I'm free that day.. The only real things I need to attend to on the weekends are smash fests(SSBM).. But I'll prioritize this over smash atm, because I just went to a tourney and need to cool off
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 am

I'm not sure how many player we need as a minimum, but right now there 8 members including me, which should be enough for at least a 6v6 (after i recruit some more guys though)

Also, does anyone especially want to comm?
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 am

I'm willing to try out commanding.. I find it interesting.
So it's you, me and boing that are willing to command or?

I'm looking forward to this Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 am

Not me, I've only commed once and i sucked quite a lot. Cast a whole load of buffs though Smile

Anyway, until anyone proves me utterly wrong in my decision making, i'll have you or booiiing until further notice Smile
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:03 am

i'd like to command, too. if somebody wants it more, i can also go raping bodies.
sunday is always good for me =)
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 am

I love commanding, but I love playing as a unit too..

I have lost 1 game as a commander I think, but that game I went commander when they were full teched and we didn't have anything so, I guess that game doesn't count so besides that one, I think I have a 100% win.. the fun thing is, most of them are comebacks xD

(I'm f2p so I can't check stats)
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 am

uhm, playing on the 11th sounds like a good idea, BUT: there is the big tourney, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 am

big problem?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 am

dunno - probably most other clans will take part and noone will have time to be our opponent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:42 am

Im always available so no prob for me on sunday.

Oh and my mistake nice work on the forum Jeff!

Oh and what's this TS-server/mumble thingy i'm hearing about eveywhere?
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:47 am

Booiiing's brother has a teamspeak server he's kindly aquisitioned for us, as soon as he sends me the password i'll send you all PMs with it in (more secure than just a forum post, we dont want anyone intruding, do we

Its nice to see the forum so active even before its first full day... This bodes well for the clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am

uhm
you are not up-to-date, jeff Razz we have our own server Very Happy

teamspeak://62.75.178.134:2004
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArtNutrilett

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 am

Hi guys......nice clansite boooiiing Wink (know it was you jeff, just taking a Tjuh joke Laughing )

But back to the deal..... i will most probably be able to play at sunday's depends on time.... but i think i'll be most available at friday night's.... im not a commander dude so i'll let you guys handle that part....so i can fokus on the destroying part Twisted Evil .

P.S is the teamspeak at mumble???

P.S x2 will we be able to join the turney....just asking albino

Huge clansite....awsome work Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 am

Well, i'd like to have sundays as our prefered day for clan matches (or weekends failing that, or friday nights failing that)

I'd love to join the tourney, but i wont be around when its taking place (got a load of stuff i need to do before next week), and im not sure we have enough players right now... Still, that all could change so dont take this as set in stone Smile

For now though, im trying to get us a few games organised so we can finally play a proper clan match together.
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 am

Jeffthechef wrote:

For now though, im trying to get us a few games organised so we can finally play a proper clan match together.

agree!
Back to top Go down
Jeffthechef
Admin
Jeffthechef

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

Also, has anyone heard about the vet servers being taken down? I was thinking that that would be a nice place to train at almost clan level, as was about to suggest we just play there in the meantime, anyone else know anymore about what happened?
Back to top Go down
Groet

Groet

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:09 pm

They are taking the vet servers down because of low activity.. the reason why is because you can't farm silly persons
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:11 am

haha yeah farming nups rulez!
Back to top Go down
Cango

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:46 am

I think the fact that there is a tourny will mean we will get matches....I mean people will want practice right?

I do have a question though, where do matches take place? on a public server? or is there a dedicated one for clans?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:51 am

Cango wrote:

I do have a question though, where do matches take place? on a public server? or is there a dedicated one for clans?
most clans have their own server.
Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raging Horde On :: Our forums (What else?) :: Check or else (Dates, Times, Important Stuff)-
Jump to: