Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SS or Huntard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThearC

ThearC

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Well, i havent been playing for so long but ive read up on some units "how to melee" and it says that huntars wide hit arc is the best... but i played with SS before and liked its speed much more.

Which one do you think is the best?

I sure like to go in and multi hit with huntar but its so slow so one do easily get overwhelmed :S
Back to top Go down
booiiing

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:47 pm

two-hit-block-combo is ftw! and of course glide and spin. if it is too slow, try frenzy - it stacks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

2 hit block is lovely but if you r fighting like 3 at the sametime its just to slow to move around with huntar... and personally i think spin is like a deathsentance tongue . I dont do it unless im at a tower Very Happy

Marks and SS is löööööve!

But its fun to annoy ppl with 1 hit block combos with huntar 2v1 then glide then repeat

Right now im training to play huntar n savage, but i like marks and ss so much more
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:24 am

when fighting multiple enemies it is usual to forget jump attack...but you are certain to hit normally against such an ammount of enemies.
Back to top Go down
rYuUma

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 am

i think it depends on the situation Smile
Back to top Go down
pistolero

SS or Huntard Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS or Huntard   SS or Huntard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:30 pm

hunter frenzy is awesome. bat ability... I can not do without. Spin is suicide aggainst 2/3 opponent but very helpfull in 1 to 1 after that u enemy was blocked 2 times with debuff. u will inflige him biger damage or ruin his blockmeter.
when hunter is surrounded block all you can before launching ur spin.
I recommand hunter for assault on enemy gar (furthermore spin is helpful under tower to get closer)
SS is good to defend a sub or to run and blind a siege unit and has shooting abilities.
Back to top Go down

SS or Huntard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raging Horde On :: Our forums (What else?) :: Bitch about updates! (Savage2 General Chat)-
Jump to: