Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Groet

Groet

Long absence Empty
PostSubject: Long absence   Long absence Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi, some may remember me and some may not.. I have been absence for about 3months.. this is due to an injury I got because of a car accident.. so I broke my right leg and arm and had to be hospitalized..
I can still not play because my arm starts to hurt if I hold it up for a long period of time..

Sad that this happened so soon after I joined and got used to the forum and etc..

I can say it's a miracle that my acc still exist.. from what I remember so should my acc get removed after 30days of inactivity..
Anywho.. I still won't be able to play for some time, but I'll check by here every now and then!

So hows it going? Won many clan fights and such I hope
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Long absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long absence   Long absence Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 am

welcome back! i hope you get better soon!

considering your account: it will probably stay in the clan, as we now know about your situation, even if it drops below 0SF.

considering the clan: a lot of people went missing/inactive/half-active, so we had no wars at all. however, tjuh recruited a lot of good and nice players lately and we singed up for the next season of COIL and might also get some wars started before.
Back to top Go down
MeloÐeath

MeloÐeath

Long absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long absence   Long absence Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

hi groet =)

you dont know me i'm new in the clan and to s2 , too
i read some threads of you and i hope you get better soon, too

greets melo
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

Long absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long absence   Long absence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:13 am

You probably dont know me unless you played a lot of savage1 and even then you probably still dont know me(i played that as d00m)

Anyway i really hope you get better.
Back to top Go down

Long absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raging Horde On :: Our forums (What else?) :: RANDOM LOLOLOLOL (Off Topic/General Chat)-
Jump to: