Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating! Empty
PostSubject: fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating!   fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:20 pm

sorry to spam you all with cursing, but i have to put this down somewhere!

i really SUCKS being a good comm!

just now i had a match with tjuh, where we had 3 comms. the first one didn't do anything and got impeached quite fast on my request. but i couldn't get to a garr fast enough to take the seat myself, so magni took over. after insulting the team of being noob and cursing and fucking up the base-layout (but at least he did build at all), he resigned without notice.
luckily i was respawning just then, so i sold my stuff, donated all and went comm.
all the buffs/debuffs were cooled down and ready to use, so he didn't buff obviously (and i remind you that he fucked up the base).
i started buffing the shit out of everybody and building defences - we pushed them back and eventually won the game.

BUT!
BECAUSE THIS STUPID ASSHAT MAGNI COMMED FOR A LITTLE MORE TIME, THE TEAM GOT TO RATE HIM, BECAUSE THE FUCKING COMM-RATING GOES TO THE ONE WHO WAS IN SEAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME!
so he got a triple-5-star-rating by everyone and i got shit!

i fucking screwed my SF by going comm and he was a fucking bad comm! this is bullshit!

i even asked the team to farm in the end instead of killing the lair, because i knew this would happen and i hoped that my time would beat his, if the match went on for a bit. but some of our team didn't listen and still killed the lair. FUCK THIS!

i'm done now and will return to being normal again. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating!   fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm

I know how u feel. I've been in a couple of those situations myself. Don't worry about my vote tho, I always give u 5 star if we win or loose. IMHO ur one of the best comms out there!
Back to top Go down
Numb Rain

PostSubject: Re: fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating!   fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 am

Quote :
i fucking screwed my SF

I find it easy to ignore sf, it is far better to have a deceptively low sf and surprise some fool with runes who thinks hes hot because you actually know how to play. Not that i am saying that runes are bad, i would just prefer it if they was a little bit special...

Why couldn't they of made a jewel creator instead of a rune creator? (yea i know, 11% bonuses are to weak right?) Fortunately late game items are more useful than runes could ever be.

Its better to have a lower sf than you should have than to have a higher sf than you should...and when I was farming with maliken i had a sf that was way higher than it should of been...I was on page 1 of the stats ffs! Which brings us back to runes, it is better to have a plan for every situation than to stick yourself into a pattern...which is what I feel those items do.
Back to top Go down

fucking stupid noobs and fucking broken comm-rating!
Page 1 of 1