Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inactive member(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 am

as i wrote in the news on our clansite, i want to discuss about inactive members. how to spot them, how to handle them?

my proposal is:
- use SF to spot them. ladder-SF drops to zero once somebody did not play a ranked match for 30 days straight.
- use email to contact them. officers (and the leader probably, too) can see the member's email-adresses in the clan-roster-admin.
- kick them if appropriate. if the member does not respond for several days, he may be kicked. mind you that officers can only kick normal members and that they may only do so via the ccpanel (eg. NOT via the clan-roster-admin, only the leader may use that).

edit: i applied this method to "Flack", who is inactive since the end of november 2008, but did not kick him yet. this was the initial reason for me to think about this topic.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:41 am

Agreed.

Groet has also been M.I.A bout a month ago.
Back to top Go down
ArtNutrilett

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:47 am

hi..... i may be inactive for a hvile because i going on a vecation but ill be active soon
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 am

as flack didn't respond to my mail for more than a week now, i kicked him out as of today.

edit: actually i will have to wait for the chatserver to come back online, as i can only kick him from the ccpanel.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 am

ArtNutrilett wrote:
hi..... i may be inactive for a hvile because i going on a vecation but ill be active soon

your email-address turned out to be invalid.

Quote :
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (64168608:3309:-2147467259)

could you please see to this and fix it? Smile
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 am

flack has been kicked for inactivity.
artnutrilett has been demoted to normal member status due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 am

people who haven't been playing for a while and are probably inactive:

LaughingTear, Jeffthechef, Melo`Death, peackyd, ArtNutrilett

notified them via email (except LT, who already stated that he will be avail for clanmatches, and jeff of course).
ArtNutrilett's email-adress is still invalid. he has thus been kicked.
Back to top Go down
ThearC

ThearC

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Dident Melo´death do a thread about a vacation or sumthin?

P.s the patch aint workin for mac users yet :S
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:53 pm

ThearC wrote:
yep, just found it again. however, i think the stats are wrong anyways Sad
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm

booiiing wrote:
ThearC wrote:
yep, just found it again. however, i think the stats are wrong anyways Sad

But what about art? he also said he was going on a vecation and there for Inactiv?

Why then kick him?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

jakobbirk wrote:

But what about art? he also said he was going on a vecation and there for Inactiv?

Why then kick him?
according to that message he should've been back by now. also his email-adress is invalid, which makes communication even harder. i just kicked him to clean the list (as i might do with others).

don't worry, though - we are still a fun and friendly clan! everybody who was once in the clan is welcome to join again, should (s)he start to actively play savage 2 again. i also wrote that in those mails. it's just easier to organize stuff like clanmatches or coil-participation if i know how many active members we actually have.
Back to top Go down
jakobbirk

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 am

booiiing wrote:
jakobbirk wrote:

Why then kick him?
according to that message he should've been back by now. also his email-adress is invalid, which makes communication even harder. i just kicked him to clean the list (as i might do with others).

don't worry, though - we are still a fun and friendly clan! everybody who was once in the clan is welcome to join again, should (s)he start to actively play savage 2 again. i also wrote that in those mails. it's just easier to organize stuff like clanmatches or coil-participation if i know how many active members we actually have.

Okay see your point;)
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 am

I just dunno about LaughingTear tho, he said he'd be participating in any clanmatches. Well he hasnt shown up in any cw/COILmatch plus his attitude towards certain members (Numbrain for example to say the least) is just horrible. And he never playes anymore. So i propose we put it to a vote.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

Inactive member(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive member(s)   Inactive member(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 am

i didn't tell him about the coil-matches, because they are totally unranked (not on ranked servers and no official clanmatches), so i guessed he wouldn't like to play in them anyways.

of course, if there are issues to be resolved, we should do so.

small update: melo`death reported back. we will probably see him again as soon as the chatserver-issues are fixed.
Back to top Go down

Inactive member(s)
Page 1 of 1