Raging Horde On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raging Horde On

Forum for the Savage 2 EU clan Raging Horde On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats up here?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tjuh

whats up here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 pm

He booiiing I'd like for this pal of mine Yoshistune to join our clan. He's been playing for a while and asked me if he could join. I said I'd put in a good word for him.

Thnx.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 am

Tjuh wrote:
He booiiing I'd like for this pal of mine Yoshistune to join our clan. He's been playing for a while and asked me if he could join. I said I'd put in a good word for him.

Thnx.
Invitation sent.
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 am

Yeah! I finally bought me a pc headset, so how do I use this teamspeak thingy?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 am

Tjuh wrote:
Yeah! I finally bought me a pc headset, so how do I use this teamspeak thingy?
download, install, connect to 85.214.100.203:2007 Wink
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:59 am

Cool!, do I need to setup anything in S2 or linux for the mic to work in games, I just tried to speak as comm in a match but nothng happend.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 am

Tjuh wrote:
Cool!, do I need to setup anything in S2 or linux for the mic to work in games, I just tried to speak as comm in a match but nothng happend.
you need to rebind the voice-key and select the proper input-device. if you use alsa, i can't help you, because the list of alsa-devices shown by savage is rather confusing (if you have only one soundcard, "default" should probably do it). if you use oss, you can simply select the correct device-file Wink

also, you have to turn up the mixer-controls of your mic, of course Smile you should/can test it using the "local test" function of teamspeak or any recording application you might have installed.

but i would not use the comm-voip. i had a comm who used it once and it is really ugly quality! chatting, vc, drawing and pinging is much better Wink

you might want to create some chat-makros like "one to main", "one to SE", etc - have a look at stanzui to see how you can build those menus.
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 am

i wrote jeff an email to the adress he registered with savage2, asking for him to make me leader and hand over the board-admin-rights.

i don't want this clan to die from inactivity and we got two new members recently, so please keep it up Smile

by the way: thanks tjuh, you are the best recruiting-officer a clan may have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:35 am

it is now really time to bump this thread, although it will create a triple-post of mine.

so here is the update: jeff officially resigned from leadership and handed it over to me. i am now able to promote/demote clan-officers and kick members via clan-admin-site, additionally to all other things i was able to do as officer before.
so, basically nothing changes and i hope that everybody is going to keep up the good work Very Happy

edit: granted officer-status to jeffthechef Wink
Back to top Go down
Tjuh

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am

I'd like to send a claninvite to Snopparnas, except how do I do that?
Back to top Go down
booiiing

PostSubject: Re: whats up here?   whats up here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

Tjuh wrote:
I'd like to send a claninvite to Snopparnas, except how do I do that?
log in on http://raginghordeon.savage2clans.com/ and then click "visit clan admin" in the lower left.
there you go to the clan roster admin and scroll down all the way to "manual member add". enter his name and click "add to clan". he will have to accept the invitation ingame via ccpanel (haha, i was only joking, it is still broken of course) or in the official forums, where he will get a pm with the details.
Back to top Go down

whats up here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raging Horde On :: Our forums (What else?) :: Check or else (Dates, Times, Important Stuff)-
Jump to: